Last Updated: November 2015 (Revision 2)
1. Download the zip file above.
2. Extract the contents into the game's folder.
3. Run 'dinput_tweaks.exe' and select options.
4. Run the game. Enjoy!
This simple patch allows tweaking certain old DirectInput games when played on Windows 7 and up.
It was originally developed for X - Beyond the Frontier but may work for other games.
It can trick games into reading the Slider axis of your joystick as if it were the Z axis. It also has options to invert the Z axis, Z rotation and Slider axes as required.
- Logitech Extreme 3D Pro (thanks Jeremy)
- Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2
- Thrustmaster T-16000M
- Xbox 360 Controller
Game doesn't work or joystick isn't on the list? let me know!